Plenary Invited Speakers:
- Wolfgang Erb (University of Padova, Italy):
" A 3D model for magnetic particle imaging based on realistic magnetic
field topologies for algebraic reconstruction"
- David Goluskin (University of Victoria, Canada):
"Variational analysis of fluid equations with help from computational optimization"
- Michael Hinze (Universität Koblenz-Landau, Germany):
"New perspectives in fluid mechanic shape optimization"
- Volker Schulz (Universität Trier, Germany):
"Recent Techniques in Algorithmic Shape Optimization"
- Valeria Simoncini (University of Bologna, Italy):
"Matrix oriented methods for dynamical systems and optimization problems"
- László Székelyhidi (Universität Leipzig, Germany):
"Convex integration and synthetic turbulence"
- Edriss Titi (University of Cambridge, UK):
"Uniform in time Error Estimates for Numerical Schemes of Downscaling Data
Assimilation Algorithm Employing Coarse Scale Observations"